Tenth Week - Focus 52 - Variety

The theme this week was variety. I tried to take pictures that showed variety of items - I'm not great at having a variety of looks but I tried to get pictures of a variety of things.

Variety (228)
This starts it off - technology has become so amazing in my life I can upload things from my phone. And I can take pictures of me uploading pictures with my other camera.

Tanks

I love how stores have the same style and a variety of colours - this is the spring tanks from Dominion/Joe. The display shows all kinds of colours, one style.

More flowers

Flowers

Flowers. Are there any other things in nature that have more varieties?

Big ass to in bum - they have it all

This is my weekly giggle at variety. All the types of underwear. To be honest, it does help explain the types a bit better.




Everyone elses work is here.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Crocker said...

hehehe, yep, the last shot makes me giggle too!

Anonymous said...

Nice shots! You certainly illustrated the prompt well! hope you're having a good weekend.

Dagmar said...

nice shots..I loved your variety!

janjan0000 said...

These are all great!
and I particularly love the last one. Made me giggle when I spotted it on flickr :)