Twelfth Week - Focus 52 - The View From Here

Ahhhh... this week. The view from here.

I really could not get behind this as much as other themes. This was such a busy week which led to less creativeness for me. I tired to do what I could with it, but really, I guess this is such a sad little view from here - here being my busy life at this point.

First picture, my fashion view:
Working Wednesday: Patterns (239)

I try to have my own style, which works for me sometimes I guess. This week it included my plaid skirt and my blue leopard print shoes. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I think this worked.

View across the table:
Lucky Kid (237)

Staring across the table at my son - he won in his second attempt at Roll up the Rim. My win came much later in the week. I'm 1/12 and he's 1/2. At this point he is still ahead of me - especially since I bought his winning cup for him!

View of the seasons:

Transitions

The view from here weather wise is that we have no idea what's going to happen next. I can wear spring dresses and winter boots. I don't know what we're going to see in the morning when I look out the window and if it's going to be the same in the afternoon. Frilly dresses with flowers and big ole boots. That's how it is now.

The news this week:

The Newseum (240)

The news is so often a view from here - a way to view the past and learn about the present. Some of my students are working on a display about the Newseum. We made the background out of positive news stories. I think it's fantastic and such a positive look at the week.

Looking back - the view from the next day:

Self Portrait Saturday: I did not listen (242)

Should have been slower with my samples. I learned. I learned.

Everyone else has contributed here.

1 comment:

saintseester said...

I like the newspaper shot, clever and creative.