Twenty-Fifth Week: Masculine: Focus 52

The theme this week was Masculine. However, the theme of my life this week was busy. Busy, busy, busy. Last week of school! Hired to be VP of summer school! Child finished grade one! Busy, busy, busy!!

So... what did I do that I liked or was masculine? Well, not as much as I would have liked.

Asphalt Flowers

We were out riding bikes and skateboarding today and I saw these. Hardy, pretty little flowers. I just admired them. Spunky.

Working Wednesday: The New VP of Summer School (322)

I like this picture of me. Nice without being unreal (I think! - it does hide the double chin!). I picked this, even though it's a very feminine face, simply because it's celebrating the fact that I was picked for summer school vp. This is the first year that a female has been in the administration role - and this year there's two females. I'm excited.

Waiting in Line

What is more masculine than my boy? This boy will be a great man.

View from the tank

I rode in a tank today. This was the view. Not masculine but I really liked it. Actually, it looks kinda feminine, but given it's the view from a tank, I think I appreciate it more.

Work of everyone else here.

No comments: