Thirty-Fourth Week - Focus 52 - Red

The theme this week was red, which I really tried to keep in mind. This week was full - photo adventures, editing, need for naps, errands - a full week. However, I did manage to get a few pictures that I really liked, some of which I shared in the flickr photo pool.

Not on the theme:

The Republic

Wind Turbine Farm
(more in the comments)

A little more red:

The Lighthouse
(more in the comments)

Before the storm (35)

The Light House

Work of everyone else here.

3 comments:

janjan0000 said...

Great shots! What an awesome lighthouse. I really love the third one.

Elizabeth Crocker said...

These are great, especially the whole lighthouse! NICE!!!!

http://www.thewayiseeitthroughmylens.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

These are all wonderful! Love that red lighthouse!