Week Seven - Focus 52x2 - Love

This week was busy again. Almost out of the woods (yet not the musical - apparently our school will never do that one). 'The Phantom of the Opera' will soon play, my producing/costuming/helping with set and props role will soon end and I hopefully will be able to relax in off time and get things done effectively in work time.

So, my pictures for this week. Love is an easy one - I have so many people I love and I know love me.

Robot of love
I loved this stamp - came on a bag of candy a kid gave my son at school. He looked so lovey and happy.

He gave us his heart
When I picked the son up on valentines day, this was soaking wet with paint, but the smile of my lovely little man made it worth figuring out how to get it home with as little damage to it and the world around it as possible.

Small water drip
Ok, so not really love. Except for the fact that this picture was taken during family time on a little walk with the husband and son. And taken with my camera and lens that my husband made sure I had. I'm a lucky girl to have such love in my life.

Work of everyone else here.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

So nice when you truly feel the love from your family - you are very lucky. Great photos to express love, especially from your child.