Week Six - Focus 52x2 - Still Life

I really can't wait until March. In March I should be able to write some of these posts without saying "I was soooo busy this week". Because this week? Busy. Next week? Busy. Week after? Super Busy. Week after that? Figuring out where we stand with all the busy done.

The theme was 'Still Life'. I meant to go to the art room at school where they are, coincidentally, doing still life, and take a picture. But I didn't. So here are some interpretations of the theme but pictures of the things going on around me.

The LRC these days (198)
Thus far this week - a tutu in front of a huge wooden structure being marbleized. I did not do any of that painting. However, having it around is my life lately.

A mouse (196)
A mouse, on the doctors desk.

Saturday Treat (199)
Saturday afternoon snack. Worms and dirt cupcake and a diet coke. Work of everyone else here. Seriously, visit them - they're much better at this than I am.

1 comment:

Jan said...

You did a great job, regardless of being busy!
That's what it's all about :)

Thanks for linking up this week at focus52!